Oscar, Grammy, Tony, and Emmy WHO?? They can’t compare to our Blog Awards! It’s a huge honor to be chosen by the following amazing bloggers for the “One Lovely Blog Award”! I’d like to send heartfelt thanks to Jet Set Brunette , Notes Tied On The Sagebrush , Betzee Rambles and lucile de godoy, on life for their nominations! I’m so grateful to bring smiles across the miles!
Here’s more information about the “One Lovely Blog” award:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award, the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the “One Lovely Blog” logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about me, Lifestyles with Lia
- I have an obsession for color in my apartment…My home décor looks like a bag of Skittles had babies with a bowl of Fruit Loops.
- I must admit…I’m not on Facebook yet. (insert halting record-scratch sound effect here)
- I hate when horror movie commercials pop up on TV, unexpectedly. I stick my fingers in my ears and sing, “La-la-la-la,” for 30 seconds until it’s over. Too lazy to just change the channel though.
- I’m a fiend for spicy food. There’s always a bottle of Sriracha hot sauce in my frig and I put it on almost anything! Haven’t tried it yet on vanilla ice cream but I’m this close…
- Baby chicks and baby bunnies are so. darn. cute.
- I own a frighteningly-large collection of earrings. For just two lobes, I’ve got a lot of loving goin’ on.
- I’m a freak about expiration dates on food, especially dairy products. If my cottage cheese isn’t fresh until at least Valentine’s Day, not gonna touch it.
So here are my fantastic 15 that I’d like to nominate for the “One Lovely Blog Award”! Each one has their own special style and it’s a pleasure to share the enthusiasm in their writings and photos!
Go check ‘em out!